Intricate pattern, enduring quality, and one-of-a-kind artistry that really make us stand out of the crowd.
If you are reading this, you are probably looking for the safest play mat for your growing family.
Having a baby means that you will be spending so much time on the floor, so finding the right play mat is important. No brainer, right? Well, you'd be surprised how many nasties are out there!
We care about you, your child’s safety, and the environment!
Rugabub Play Mats are made of the utmost sustainable and non-toxic material available to the industry. The next-level innovative TPU foam that we use, has been extensively tested to comply with, and exceed International Toy Safety Standards. To view the report, click here.
As parents, our children’s health & safety is priority. Exposer to volatile organic compounds (VOCs), lead and hormone-disrupting chemicals like phthalates (which is found in PVC) is unacceptable. If you are like us, we highly recommend asking companies that sell baby products if they use PVC.
Not only do we care about you and your child’s safety, but also the environment. Proudly, Rugabub Play Mats are made from eco-friendly & biodegradable materials that will break down over-time. We have eliminated all harsh, & toxic preserving chemicals (like PVC) from our play mats, which may lead to slight yellow discolouration over-time, which is more pronounced around the outer edges. To prolong the life of your play mat, we recommend reading and following our Play Mat Care Guide. We care about our own children, and the world that we leave behind for them, which is the reason for the highly sustainable products we offer and would want to ensure that our customers are aware of this before purchasing any of our play mats.
- Earth friendly & biodegradable
- Made from TPU - the safest, non-toxic material you'll find and are PVC free, BPA free and latex free.
- Proudly Independently tested and certified to exceed ISO (Australian) and pass EN71 (European), ASTMF963, CA65 Toy Standards, ensuring the highest quality and safety.
- Extremely plush and soft to the feet - customers can't stop raving about it
- Thick and shock absorbent to protect you and your little ones
- Waterproof and so easy to clean
- Durable enough for the whole family to use
Once composted TPU Polyurethane will biodegrade after 3 to 5 years.
Read all about the process we went through, from picking the most premium material to all of the other smaller details here. You won't be disappointed!