If you are reading this you are probably looking for safest play mat for your growing family.
Rest assured that we have meticulously designed every aspect of this play mat to ensure you get the best in the market.
Having a baby means that you will be spending so much time on the floor, so finding the right play mat is really important. No brainer, right? Well, you'd be surprised how many nasties are out there!
Rugabub Mats are chic and stylish, but that is just a small element of what we represent! Our obsession with fine-looking mats has translated into an astoundingly diverse collection. From colourful ethnic parades to casual & cool, plush beachy naturals to classic and soft, we endeavour to bring the finest quality, skill and artistry to every mat we offer.
We care about you, your child’s safety, and the environment!
Rugabub Play Mats are made of the utmost sustainable and 100% non-toxic material available to the industry. The next-level innovative TPU foam that we use, has been extensively tested to comply with, and exceed International Toy Safety Standards.
As parents, our children’s health & safety is priority. Exposer to volatile organic compounds (VOCs), lead and hormone-disrupting chemicals like phthalates (which is found in PVC) is unacceptable. If you are like us, we highly recommend asking companies that sell baby products if they use PVC.
Not only do we care about you and your child’s safety, but also the environment. Proudly, Rugabub Play Mats are made from eco-friendly & biodegradable materials that will break down over-time. We have eliminated all harsh, & toxic preserving chemicals (like PVC) from our play mats, which may lead to slight yellow discolouration over-time, which is more pronounced around the outer edges. To prolong the life of your play mat, we recommend reading and following our Play Mat Care Guide. We care about our own children, and the world that we leave behind for them, which is the reason for the highly sustainable products we offer and would want to ensure that our customers are aware of this before purchasing any of our play mats.
- Rugabub mats are earth friendly & biodegradable
- They are made from TPU - the safest, non toxic material you'll find and are PVC & BPA free, formaldehyde-free, phthalates-free, DEHP free
- Does not contain any harmful heavy metal substances
- All of our mats are tested and certified to exceed ISO (Australian) and meet EN71-3 (European) standards
- They are extremely plush and soft
- They are thick and shock absorbent and will protect you and your little ones
- Waterproof and so easy to clean
- Because of the excellent material they are durable enough for the whole family and can be enjoyed for years (not like most mats made from EPE)
Read all about the process we went through, from picking the most premium material to all of the other smaller details here. You won't be disappointed!